Security

Why are the errors stopping the user from proceeding in funnel to last/payment page?

spark2310
Explorer

Hello,
I am looking to write a query when I have an error field that is filled when a user cannot continue to make a payment in the last page in funnel. However, not all errors in this field stops the user from proceeding to the last page (payment page)

How can I write a query to find ONLY these errors that stop users from reaching the last page (assuming that funnel is 4 pages where 1st page is homepage, 4th page is payment)?

Example of a valid case: a user who visited home page, proceeded to second page then got an error on 2nd page and could not proceed to 3rd or 4th page.
Example of an invalid case: a user who visited home page, proceeded to second page then got an error on 2nd page but was still able to proceed to 3rd or 4th page.

As you can see the difference of errors are that the first case is blocking the user and the second case, it is not.

Tags (3)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Stay Connected: Your Guide to May Tech Talks, Office Hours, and Webinars!

Take a look below to explore our upcoming Community Office Hours, Tech Talks, and Webinars this month. This ...

They're back! Join the SplunkTrust and MVP at .conf24

With our highly anticipated annual conference, .conf, comes the fez-wearers you can trust! The SplunkTrust, as ...

Enterprise Security Content Update (ESCU) | New Releases

Last month, the Splunk Threat Research Team had two releases of new security content via the Enterprise ...