Security

Unexpected query string parameters: form in Drilldown

snehal8
Path Finder

Hello All,

I am passing state variable to another form called CityName.

My drilldown is as follows:

/app/demoapp/CityName?form.Subscriber_State=$click.value$

My CityName Form:

index=myindex Subscriber_State="$Subscriber_State$" | table Subscriber_City

where Subscriber_State is variable.

When i click to my state its opening new tab and giving this error:

Unexpected query string parameters: form.Subscriber_State

Please can any one help me on this.

thank you

Tags (1)
0 Karma

badpianoman
Engager

I had this same error. I'm not sure if this will be the solution for you, but the URL I was being redirected to was not correct. I was using "Redirector" with SideViewUtils in the view "FirstTestView" and had specified the "Redirector" to go to the view "DifferentTestView" and received the "Unexpected query string parameters" error.

I was being sent to
/app/TestApp/FirstTestView/DifferentTestView?token=foo

This should have been
/app/TestApp/DifferentTestView?token=foo

I changed the "url" parameter for "Redirector" to be "..(backslash)DifferentTestView" and it went to the correct view.

To troubleshoot, you may want to go to the URL directly to ensure the issue is with the URL and then try and figure out the correct URL.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

More Ways To Control Your Costs With Archived Metrics | Register for Tech Talk

Tuesday, May 14, 2024  |  11AM PT / 2PM ET Register to Attend Join us for this Tech Talk and learn how to ...

.conf24 | Personalize your .conf experience with Learning Paths!

Personalize your .conf24 Experience Learning paths allow you to level up your skill sets and dive deeper ...

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...