Reporting

edit PDF Schedule mail recipient

gmathiou4
Engager

I would like to remove a mail address from my PDF scheduled report, could you please advice where i could edit schedule PDF Delivery recipients ?

Labels (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

manjunathmeti
Champion

Hi @gmathiou4

1.GO to Setttings >> Searches, Reports, and Alerts. Find out your report here. Scheduled PDFs are prefixed with ScheduledView_, so report name will be like ScheduledView_ OR just filter with dashboard label.

2.Click on Edit >> Edit Schedule. Here Schedule Report option will be checked. In Edit Schedule page scroll down to Trigger Actions (Send email) change email in To field.

View solution in original post

manjunathmeti
Champion

Hi @gmathiou4

1.GO to Setttings >> Searches, Reports, and Alerts. Find out your report here. Scheduled PDFs are prefixed with ScheduledView_, so report name will be like ScheduledView_ OR just filter with dashboard label.

2.Click on Edit >> Edit Schedule. Here Schedule Report option will be checked. In Edit Schedule page scroll down to Trigger Actions (Send email) change email in To field.

anmolpatel
Builder

Here:
splunkURL:8000/en-GB/manager/launcher/saved/searches?app=&count=10&offset=0&itemType=&owner=

search for the scheduled alert and click Edit Alert. Scroll down to the Trigger Actions section and update the mailing details as required

gmathiou4
Engager

probably this mail was generated somewhere else so this is not the needed location, could you suggest any other location for editing mail recipients ?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Stay Connected: Your Guide to May Tech Talks, Office Hours, and Webinars!

Take a look below to explore our upcoming Community Office Hours, Tech Talks, and Webinars this month. This ...

They're back! Join the SplunkTrust and MVP at .conf24

With our highly anticipated annual conference, .conf, comes the fez-wearers you can trust! The SplunkTrust, as ...

Enterprise Security Content Update (ESCU) | New Releases

Last month, the Splunk Threat Research Team had two releases of new security content via the Enterprise ...