Reporting

How to add a condition to a query to check whether a field equals a specific URL?

POR160893
Builder

Hi,

I need to add a condition to a query where I am checking whether a field equals a specific URL:

URL_WITH_GET_PARAM="/support/order-status/en-ca/order-detail?v=i14miCmn%2fGNPxkcL6EcMTz2YFrQ8V6c7cYOovCLWD4jQIQ5u1Trd%2bqtiMhUYGmuT&src=oc&ref=secUrlPurchase&lwp=rt&t=OS_E"

However, when I add this onto my form, it is giving me invalid character error:

POR160893_0-1656891391217.png

I know I need to escape certain characters in XML but I am unsure where .... can you please help?

Many thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

You missed escaping one of the ampersands (before "src")

URL_WITH_GET_PARAM="/support/order-status/en-ca/order-detail?v=i14miCmn%2fGNPxkcL6EcMTz2YFrQ8V6c7cYOovCLWD4jQIQ5u1Trd%2bqtiMhUYGmuT&src=oc&ref=secUrlPurchase&lwp=rt&t=OS_E"

View solution in original post

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

You missed escaping one of the ampersands (before "src")

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Now On-Demand Join us to learn more about how you can leverage Service Level Objectives (SLOs) and the new ...

Database Performance Sidebar Panel Now on APM Database Query Performance & Service ...

We’ve streamlined the troubleshooting experience for database-related service issues by adding a database ...

IM Landing Page Filter - Now Available

We’ve added the capability for you to filter across the summary details on the main Infrastructure Monitoring ...