Reporting

Can we send Email alert to my personal mail

Tmobile_testing

I am able to set alert and able to track them in alert manager but not able to send email to my personal id .

Is there any way we can send email to any other ID except Splunk Id. Please guide us how to proceed.

Tags (1)
0 Karma

roychen
Path Finder

Under Manager -> Your account, you should be able to set the email address for the account that you login to your Splunk installation.

You should be able to set any email address you want there.

Check your email server settings as well in Manager -> System settings -> Email alert settings, make sure you have the right email server address as well as authentication method.

rturk
Builder

Hi T-Mobile_testing, can I suggest marking this question as answered and asking your new question separately? That was it will get the attention and visibility it deserves.

Tmobile_testing

Currently I am using chart to display my data.
Is it possible to add colors to my results based on Condition I tried using range map but it Doesn’t work. Please Guide us .

0 Karma

Tmobile_testing

Thanks a lot it works for me .

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Join Us for Splunk University and Get Your Bootcamp Game On!

If you know, you know! Splunk University is the vibe this summer so register today for bootcamps galore ...

.conf24 | Learning Tracks for Security, Observability, Platform, and Developers!

.conf24 is taking place at The Venetian in Las Vegas from June 11 - 14. Continue reading to learn about the ...

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...