Getting Data In

certificate hardware for public procurement

UcloudLLC
Engager

I'm Borys from LLC  "Trading systems". Our company participates in public procurement 
The client describes in the requirements the possibility of using Splunk on the provider's equipment and asks to provide confirmation of this with a certificate.

We are using Supermicro servers with Intel Xeon GOLD and AMD EPYC, SSD and NVME disks and Microsoft HyperV virtualization.
Is it possible to certificate this hardware for us?

If you could please respond to let me know the email has been received, it would be greatly appreciate.

Kind regards
Borys 

Labels (1)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

For your protection, I removed your surname and phone number from this public posting.

This is a community, users-helping-users forum, not Splunk technical/sales support.  Unless specified otherwise, all responses here are opinions and unofficial.

AFAIK, Splunk does not certify any hardware.  They offer minimum specifications for the systems running Splunk, but leave it to the customer to find hardware that meets those specifications.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.

UcloudLLC
Engager

Thanks for the help.
 Our company must provide the customer with an official response from Slunk.
Where can I find an  e-mail address for information?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Get the T-shirt to Prove You Survived Splunk University Bootcamp

As if Splunk University, in Las Vegas, in-person, with three days of bootcamps and labs weren’t enough, now ...

Wondering How to Build Resiliency in the Cloud?

IT leaders are choosing Splunk Cloud as an ideal cloud transformation platform to drive business resilience,  ...