Getting Data In

Index and Analyze IBM Websphere heap dump in splunk

jagadish85
Path Finder

Hi,

I have IBM Websphere heap dump file (.phd file). I want to index and analyze the same in Splunk.I tried to upload heap dump file in splunk but splunk is not able to index the same. I am doing a pilot assessment .

Please let me know how i can index and analyze the heap dump in splunk.

Thanks
Jagadish

Tags (2)
0 Karma

jagadish85
Path Finder

Hi,

I tried to use svcdump.jar to convert phd file to text and upload the same to splunk. It is not giving me desired result. Please let me know if there is any better way to analyze the phd heap dump in splunk.

Is there any splunk app available? Or do we need to rely on any other heap dump analysis tool?

Thanks
Jagadish

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer at Splunk .conf24 ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...