Getting Data In

How to configure DB Connect app to avoid login fail errors connecting to my SQL server?

MENININHU
Engager

Hello!

I'm trying to connect to my SQL SERVER using DB CONNECT and i receive this following error:

Error connecting to database: java.sql.SQLException: Cannot open database "MSSQLSERVER" requested by the login. The login failed.

Look my form:

Field Username:
Adminezf
(Use a value in the form of DOMAIN\USERNAME to enable Integrated Windows Authentication.)

I don't have a Windows user only my SQL user. Do I need to put anything before my username? Example: Xx\Admerp

Screenshot: http://s23.postimg.org/6n2nuhhp7/Capturar.png

Raghav2384
Motivator

Are you providing the same DB credentials on the Splunk end? also you have to give permissions for the instance to connect on the DB. I had similar issue couple of months ago.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...

Splunk APM: New Product Features + Community Office Hours Recap!

Howdy Splunk Community! Over the past few months, we’ve had a lot going on in the world of Splunk Application ...

Index This | Forward, I’m heavy; backward, I’m not. What am I?

April 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...