Getting Data In

How do you route the same data to multiple indexes?

ankithreddy777
Contributor

I am onboarding a new data source. I need to send all of the data to index 1 and part of data to index 2. Is it possible to implement this using transforms? I know it's possible to send particular data to index 1 and remaining to null queue. Could you please help me regarding this?

0 Karma

DalJeanis
Legend
0 Karma

ankithreddy777
Contributor

Hi DalJeanis,

Are the any examples, how to implement it. unable to determine the data flow . I tried to clone sourcetype on indexers

0 Karma

somesoni2
Revered Legend

Look at the configuration in the question of following post, minus the setnull configs.

https://answers.splunk.com/answers/565396/can-i-still-send-data-to-nullqueue-while-using-met.html#co...

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...

Splunk APM: New Product Features + Community Office Hours Recap!

Howdy Splunk Community! Over the past few months, we’ve had a lot going on in the world of Splunk Application ...

Index This | Forward, I’m heavy; backward, I’m not. What am I?

April 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...