Deployment Architecture

DBX on Heavy Forwarder How to index the Table Data

krishna245

Actually, I have a DataBase Table, the Table Coming to form SqlSudio, I installed DBX app in Heavy Forwarder and Created Connection& Identities I saw all the table data in the DBX app,
so what I need here, I want to create a Dashboard for the Table, before that I need to index the Table in HFW, once the table Data indexed. in Dashboard panels when I change the time range the Data Automatically populated in all the panels.
how i find Table TimeStamp

I need help for how to Index the Db Table. Here to Select input Rising Column Or batch Input? to index the data

OutPut?

Tags (1)
0 Karma

p_gurav
Champion

You can create DB input in splunk db connect app on HF, refer below doc:
https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/DBX/3.1.3/DeployDBX/Createandmanagedatabaseinputs

Once the input is created , HF will send data to indexers and then from search head you can create dashboard.

0 Karma

krishna245

ok.. thanks, but i have one question
why would i use this (Applying a template will overwrite previous settings, continue?)

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | Forward, I’m heavy; backward, I’m not. What am I?

April 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

A Guide To Cloud Migration Success

As enterprises’ rapid expansion to the cloud continues, IT leaders are continuously looking for ways to focus ...

Join Us for Splunk University and Get Your Bootcamp Game On!

If you know, you know! Splunk University is the vibe this summer so register today for bootcamps galore ...