Dashboards & Visualizations

how to pass token in argument macro I have given below macro

abhishekdubey00
Engager

tw_scm_test_results(snapshotDate=""$tokMaxDate$"", policyFamily=""$prmPolicyFamily$"", policyName=""$prmPolicyName$"", policyPlatform=""$prmPolicyPlatform$"", policyTest=""$prmPolicyTest$"", dataSource=""$prmDataSource$"", assetName="*", waiverUnknownHandling=""$prmWaiverUnknownHandling$"", testResult="*" )
tw_scm_test_results_tag_filter(tagSet=""$prmTagSet$"", tagValue=""$prmTagValue$"")

Tags (1)
0 Karma

jkat54
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust
0 Karma

woodcock
Esteemed Legend

We need Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more detail and explanation. What is that fragment that you posted? Is it the inside of a macro? Is it a dashboard panel? How is it executed? Nobody can possibly help you here without a great deal more work ON YOUR PART.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...