Dashboards & Visualizations

Zscaler - Splunk : Logs aren't shown

sarashafek
Explorer

Hi,

I have a Nanalog Streaming Service (NSS) from Zscaler that I have connected to Splunk. 
The problem is it doesn't show any data on the dashboard. But if I look into 'search' , there is data.

sarashafek_0-1700820326631.png

sarashafek_1-1700820478877.png

This is the feed output format I have configured on the Zscaler Admin Portal for my splunk feed :

"%s{time}","%s{login}","%s{proto}","%s{eurl}","%s{action}","%s{appname}","%s{appclass}","%d{reqsize}","%d{respsize}","%s{urlclass}","%s{urlsupercat}","%s{urlcat}","%s{malwarecat}","%s{threatname}","%d{riskscore}","%s{dlpeng}","%s{dlpdict}","%s{location}","%s{dept}","%s{cip}","%s{sip}","%s{reqmethod}","%s{respcode}","%s{ua}","%s{ereferer}","%s{ruletype}","%s{rulelabel}","%s{contenttype}","%s{unscannabletype}","%s{deviceowner}","%s{devicehostname}","%s{keyprotectiontype}"

Any suggestions on how I can further troubleshoot?

Labels (1)
0 Karma

PickleRick
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

I don't know this app but first thing I'd do with any such issue would be to do "open in search" on those panels and see what is the underlying search and try to see why it's not working properly. Maybe it expects other data than you have. Maybe it searches from a wrong place....

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer at Splunk .conf24 ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...