Builder

IMG_20200725_231624__01.jpg

 How to hide this message in dashboard ?

Labels (1)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

IME, there is no way to suppress that message.  Even using splunk_server=local does not help.

I've submitted a suggestion at https://ideas.splunk.com/ideas/EID-I-329 to hide such messages.  Please consider up-voting it.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.

uagraw01
Builder

@richgalloway Correct, i checked with splunk_server=local, but is not working.

0 Karma

niketn
Legend

@uagraw01 the dispatch_rest_to_indexers is usually granted to folks with Admin roles.  If it is not provisioned results are returned locally from SH. As far as you are getting the result back you would not need to grant the role access to the users whom you do not want to push REST request to Indexers.

Refer to documentation: https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/latest/Security/Rolesandcapabilities

uagraw01
Builder

@niketn Thanks for your suggestion

0 Karma

The_Simko
Path Finder

In your search, you could try to place splunk_server=local in the search.

Assuming you intend it to be ran only on the SH, then it's even better than masking the message.

uagraw01
Builder

@The_Simko Yes i tried but it is not working

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Join Us for Splunk University and Get Your Bootcamp Game On!

If you know, you know! Splunk University is the vibe this summer so register today for bootcamps galore ...

.conf24 | Learning Tracks for Security, Observability, Platform, and Developers!

.conf24 is taking place at The Venetian in Las Vegas from June 11 - 14. Continue reading to learn about the ...

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...