Dashboards & Visualizations

Single view panel

kishan2356
Explorer

Hi

I have a dashboard where I display data in single view panels. I would like to show trends, but I want it customized. Right now my options are set to x amount days, months, seconds, ect. My situation is that I have three weeks of data that are averaged into a single value. So in my single view panel I want the data to show the current output compared to the % difference of the 3 week avg value.

Below I have the output displayed and the -20% showing the trend from one week ago.

What I want is for example  my data from previous weeks are1 week ago = 50 , 2 week ago = 60, 3 week ago = 70 all averaged out comes to 60, so instead of the -20% I would like to see 10% ((67-60)/60)*100

(I use a time picker so all data is based of that, so for example if I select  'last 60 minutes' at 10 am the three weeks are based on 9 am - 10 am from 1 week ago, 9 am -10 am from 2 weeks ago, ect.)

kishan2356_2-1611548648767.png

Please let me know if you have questions.

Labels (6)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Database Performance Sidebar Panel Now on APM Database Query Performance & Service ...

We’ve streamlined the troubleshooting experience for database-related service issues by adding a database ...

IM Landing Page Filter - Now Available

We’ve added the capability for you to filter across the summary details on the main Infrastructure Monitoring ...

Dynamic Links from Alerts to IM Navigators - New in Observability Cloud

Splunk continues to improve the troubleshooting experience in Observability Cloud with this latest enhancement ...