Dashboards & Visualizations

Single view panel

kishan2356
Explorer

Hi

I have a dashboard where I display data in single view panels. I would like to show trends, but I want it customized. Right now my options are set to x amount days, months, seconds, ect. My situation is that I have three weeks of data that are averaged into a single value. So in my single view panel I want the data to show the current output compared to the % difference of the 3 week avg value.

Below I have the output displayed and the -20% showing the trend from one week ago.

What I want is for example  my data from previous weeks are1 week ago = 50 , 2 week ago = 60, 3 week ago = 70 all averaged out comes to 60, so instead of the -20% I would like to see 10% ((67-60)/60)*100

(I use a time picker so all data is based of that, so for example if I select  'last 60 minutes' at 10 am the three weeks are based on 9 am - 10 am from 1 week ago, 9 am -10 am from 2 weeks ago, ect.)

kishan2356_2-1611548648767.png

Please let me know if you have questions.

Labels (6)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Personalize your .conf experience with Learning Paths!

Personalize your .conf24 Experience Learning paths allow you to level up your skill sets and dive deeper ...

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...

Splunk APM: New Product Features + Community Office Hours Recap!

Howdy Splunk Community! Over the past few months, we’ve had a lot going on in the world of Splunk Application ...