Dashboards & Visualizations

Is it possible to automatically populate token values in dashboard #2 from a dropdown in dashboard #1?

splunklearner12
Path Finder

I have Dashboard #1 where a panel uses a dropdown for a timechart count by. Example values of that dropdown are src_ip and dst_ip. I can populate the text input for Destination IP (token=destination_ip) in Dashboard #2 using this drilldown on Dashboard #1's panel: form.destination_ip=$click.name2$
Is it possible to drilldown the correct field value in Dashboard #2 depending on what field is selected from the dropdown in Dashboard #1?
For info, Dashboard #1 is used to look at one source for a summary, and Dashboard #2 looks at 2 sources so I can investigate correlations of more specific event groups once I see something insteresting in Dashboard #1.

Tags (3)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Splunk APM: New Product Features + Community Office Hours Recap!

Howdy Splunk Community! Over the past few months, we’ve had a lot going on in the world of Splunk Application ...

Index This | Forward, I’m heavy; backward, I’m not. What am I?

April 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

A Guide To Cloud Migration Success

As enterprises’ rapid expansion to the cloud continues, IT leaders are continuously looking for ways to focus ...