Dashboards & Visualizations

How to hide token which is in the row and panel and not in fieldset?

Mohsin123
Path Finder

Hi ,

I want to hide the queue dropdown which is inside the  row . How to do that ? could you please help ?

And sometimes i see when i select one value from Application two values come in Queue for the selection when only one is checked , another in buffer probably . Please help me select only one which is checked .

s1.PNG

Labels (1)
0 Karma

weidertc
Communicator

You would use the depends attribute equal to to a token that you would never set.

<input ... depends="$neverShow$">

If I understand your second request, as far as 2 selections, Splunk is a little flaky and sometimes keeps the old value when its options update.  I don't know what to do about this.  I think its a timing issue with the token parsing.  If I am misunderstanding, please clarify that issue.

0 Karma

Mohsin123
Path Finder

@weidertc thanks 🙂

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...