Dashboards & Visualizations

How to group fields and convert time to readable format?

_Raj
Loves-to-Learn Lots

My task is like I need to group by two fields i.e  eventid and dest  make it happened at  firsttime and lasttime   

eventid      dest                                    count                firsttime                                     lasttime 

256             drdydyf.google.com    56                  2022-09-28T19:21:10             2022-09-28T19:21:34  

249               bigdaddy.com         78                         2022-09-28T19:22:10              2022-09-28T19:22:20

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Is those the current results or the desired results?  Is the former then what are the desired results?  What do you mean by "readable"?  ISO8601 is perfectly readable, IMO.  What format do you want.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Get the T-shirt to Prove You Survived Splunk University Bootcamp

As if Splunk University, in Las Vegas, in-person, with three days of bootcamps and labs weren’t enough, now ...

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Wondering How to Build Resiliency in the Cloud?

IT leaders are choosing Splunk Cloud as an ideal cloud transformation platform to drive business resilience,  ...