Dashboards & Visualizations

How to dynamically populate the dropdown based on multiselect values in my dashboard studio (JSON)?

haripriya26

I have two inputs on my dashboard studio (json) and the inputs are dynamic, the first is a multiselect dynamic input and the second is a dynamic dropdown. The first input shows a list of rule names and the second dropdown input is a sensitive label. When I select multiple rule names from the multiselect input dropdown, I would like to see the corresponding sensitive labels populated dynamically in the next dropdown. But currently it is showing a warning sign as no results found.  Whereas the same is working fine when I select single value in the multiselect input.

Please help to fix.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...

Splunk APM: New Product Features + Community Office Hours Recap!

Howdy Splunk Community! Over the past few months, we’ve had a lot going on in the world of Splunk Application ...

Index This | Forward, I’m heavy; backward, I’m not. What am I?

April 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...