Dashboards & Visualizations

How to color the bar chart based on a Max Value and other value of the fields in a row

limjophilip

Hi All,

Hope you can help me with this, so I'm trying to create a stacked bar chart in which there is a set value for the maximum value of the bar graph and then the coloring for stacks will be based on the value of the other fields of the same row.

Ex:

TYPE | Max Value | Value 1 | Value 2 | Value 3
ABC | 10000 | 500 | 1000 | 7000
BVN | 10000 | 188 | 8942 | 60
HGN | 10000 |293| 4314 | 6096

The idea is to show the stacked bar graph with a set Max Value that the bar chart will be portioned based on the 3 values by TYPE of the same row.

Sorry for the bad representation I hope you got what I meant.

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi limjophilip,
have you already seen the the Splunk Dashboard Examples App ( https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/1603/ ) "Table Formats"?
Bye.
Giuseppe

0 Karma

limjophilip

I was able to look at the bar graph example but it just put the fields on top on the other fields

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...

Splunk APM: New Product Features + Community Office Hours Recap!

Howdy Splunk Community! Over the past few months, we’ve had a lot going on in the world of Splunk Application ...

Index This | Forward, I’m heavy; backward, I’m not. What am I?

April 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...