Dashboards & Visualizations

How can I add a percentage sign to the radial gauge number that is displayed ?

lucasdc

Hi splunkers!

I got this query and I would like to display the percentage symbol in a radial gauge , but it doenst display the number with "%" inside of the gauge.

What do I have to do for get this done?
index="db_archer2" sourcetype="db_archer2" "C_xE1lculo ponto Aberto _ Fechado"="Aberto" "Criticidad _CVSS"="Cr\xEDtico"OR"Criticidad _CVSS"="Alta" "Risco Atual do ponto"="Real" "Gestion vulnerabilidades"="Web Gestionadas Internamente"OR"Gestion vulnerabilidades"="Webs Externalizadas"OR"Gestion vulnerabilidades"="Apps M\xF3viles" "Respons_xE1vel T_xE9cnico pela Corre_xE7_xE3o"!="Equipe Fraudes" "Nome do Projeto"!="Cyber-Hunting"OR"Nome do Projeto"!="Purple Team""Torre DTI"!="Coligada - Zurich"OR"Torre DTI"!="Coligada - SuperDigital"OR"Torre DTI"!="Coligada - Ole"OR"Torre DTI"!="Coligada - S3"OR"Torre DTI"!="Coligada - GetNet"OR"Torre DTI"!="Coligada - Universia"
| stats count as IFA
| eval IFA = round((IFA/156)*100, 2)
| eval IFA =tostring('IFA')."%"
| gauge IFA 0 1 3 4

Thanks for advance!

Tags (1)
0 Karma

Sukisen1981
Champion

hi @lucasdc this might not be possible at all using default config.
However, there is a fantastic answer already from @niketnilay which i have used and can vouch for
https://answers.splunk.com/answers/717431/how-can-i-add-a-percentage-sign-to-the-radial-gaug.html

niketn
Legend

@lucasdc do try out and confirm. Accept the answer if it resolves your issue, if not let us know.

lucasdc

I have tried this script but I dont know where I gotta put this second part of the code:

require([
'jquery',
'splunkjs/mvc',
'splunkjs/mvc/simplexml/ready!'
], function ($,mvc) {
console.log("Script Started");
var unsubmittedTokenModel=mvc.Components.get("default");
mvc.Components.get("my_radial_gauge").getVisualization(function(chartView) {
chartView.on('rendered', function() {
setTimeout(function(){
var strResultColor=unsubmittedTokenModel.get("tokResultColor");
if(strResultColor!==undefined){
console.log("strResultColor: ",strResultColor);
$("#my_radial_gauge svg text:last-child").css("fill",strResultColor);
$("#my_radial_gauge svg text:last-child").append( " %" );
}
},100);
});
});
});

Could you guys help me to find out ?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...

Splunk APM: New Product Features + Community Office Hours Recap!

Howdy Splunk Community! Over the past few months, we’ve had a lot going on in the world of Splunk Application ...

Index This | Forward, I’m heavy; backward, I’m not. What am I?

April 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...