Dashboards & Visualizations

Can you define what time a dashboard refreshes?

slacking42
Engager

I am trying to get multiple dashboards on my page to refresh at different intervals on a schdule

Example Dashboard is up and running 24x7 , refresh intervals are based on the page render time (I assume) X time from render is when they will refresh, works as stated.

I want the a single panel to refresh at 00:00 GMT no matter when the dashboard was rendered for the browser it was being displayed on.

I understand i could hit the display page at 00:00 GMT or have the browser auto refresh at that time in another script, I would rather do it in the code,

Splunk/Hunk 6.3.3

TIA

Tags (1)
0 Karma

martin_mueller
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

All it takes is a snippet of JS to grab the panel's SearchManager, wait for midnight, and hit its startSearch() method. The panel displaying the search results will then render them as they come in.

0 Karma

slacking42
Engager

Thanks I will have to look into that

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Join Us for Splunk University and Get Your Bootcamp Game On!

If you know, you know! Splunk University is the vibe this summer so register today for bootcamps galore ...

.conf24 | Learning Tracks for Security, Observability, Platform, and Developers!

.conf24 is taking place at The Venetian in Las Vegas from June 11 - 14. Continue reading to learn about the ...

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...