Dashboards & Visualizations

CSS and Browser Window

jamesmoriarty
Explorer

Hello all,

I've been searching for a few days about this particular subject and I'm coming up short. I have a .css file working with my dashboard, and it's fine for the most part, but it doesn't resize to a user's browser window. For example - the background image I'm using is 1600x1200, but anything larger or smaller than those dimensions doesn't adjust, so it either gets cut off or there's empty space visible.

Does anyone else have experience with this situation, or am I trying to twist Splunk's arm too hard on this one?

Everything works statically, nothing is broken, I'd just like for the result to be a little more visually friendly and adjust to a user's window. Thanks in advance!

-James M

Tags (2)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Stay Connected: Your Guide to May Tech Talks, Office Hours, and Webinars!

Take a look below to explore our upcoming Community Office Hours, Tech Talks, and Webinars this month. This ...

They're back! Join the SplunkTrust and MVP at .conf24

With our highly anticipated annual conference, .conf, comes the fez-wearers you can trust! The SplunkTrust, as ...

Enterprise Security Content Update (ESCU) | New Releases

Last month, the Splunk Threat Research Team had two releases of new security content via the Enterprise ...