Dashboards & Visualizations

All Dashboard Listing

anil15694
Explorer

How can I list out all the dashboards available in all the apps in my Splunk environment?

Labels (1)
0 Karma

niketn
Legend

@anil15694 Please refer to one of my older answers with REST API /data/ui/views, that can be used to pull available dashboards based on App Context and User context.

https://community.splunk.com/t5/Dashboards-Visualizations/How-to-pass-a-dashboard-as-value-in-dropdo...

Please try out and confirm. If this does not solve, please provide additional details for your use case.

bowesmana
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust
0 Karma

isoutamo
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi

e.g. the next query list all Splunk KOs. The last line selects just Dashboards.

Thanx for this query for someone (couldn't recall who was the originator of this). 

| rest /servicesNS/-/-/admin/directory count=0 splunk_server=local | fields eai:acl.app, eai:acl.owner, eai:acl.perms.*, eai:acl.sharing, title, eai:type, disabled
| foreach eai:*.* 
    [ rename "<<FIELD>>" TO <<MATCHSEG2>> ]
| foreach eai:* 
    [ rename "<<FIELD>>" TO <<MATCHSTR>> ]
| eval attribute=replace(title,"(.*:\s+)(.*)","\2")
| eval st=replace(title,"(.*)(\s+:.*)","\1")
| eval props_sourcetype=if(st==attribute,"",st)
| join type=outer attribute
    [| rest /servicesNS/-/-/admin/props-extract count=0 splunk_server=local | fields attribute value stanza type | rename value TO props_value, stanza to props_stanza, type to props_type ]
| join type=outer attribute
    [| rest /servicesNS/-/-/admin/transforms-extract count=0 splunk_server=local
    | fields REGEX FORMAT disabled eai:acl.app title FIELDS
    | makemv delim="," FIELDS
    | rename FIELDS to tf_fields, disabled to tf_disabled, REGEX to tf_regex, FORMAT to tf_format, title to attribute, eai:acl.app to tf_app]
| fillnull disabled tf_disabled
| table disabled app type attribute props_type props_stanza props_value props_sourcetype tf_disabled tf_format tf_fields tf_regex sharing perms.* location owner |  search (app="*" AND (sharing="*")) AND disabled=*  
| rename attribute TO "Object Name"
| where type == "views"

r. Ismo 

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...

Splunk APM: New Product Features + Community Office Hours Recap!

Howdy Splunk Community! Over the past few months, we’ve had a lot going on in the world of Splunk Application ...

Index This | Forward, I’m heavy; backward, I’m not. What am I?

April 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...