All Apps and Add-ons

mouse over in Radar chart

sharonkroo

In the Custom Radar visualization is there a way to enable a mouseover on the chart to show the legend item?

0 Karma

sharonkroo

This is the inverse of what I was looking for and not work well when you have many legend items. I would have to hide all by selecting them one at a time which is painful (and not intuitive). I would like to select one legend item to highlight it and hide everything else.

0 Karma

shaskell_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Alternatively, you can click the plus symbol to hide the legend item(s).

alt text

0 Karma

shaskell_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

If you hover your mouse over the legend it will increase the opacity of the unselected areas and reduce the opacity of the legend item on the radar chart. It's the inverse of what you're asking, if I understand you correctly.

alt text

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Enhance Security Visibility with Splunk Enterprise Security 7.1 through Threat ...

(view in My Videos)Struggling with alert fatigue, lack of context, and prioritization around security ...

Troubleshooting the OpenTelemetry Collector

In this tech talk, you’ll learn how to troubleshoot the OpenTelemetry collector - from checking the ...

Adoption of Infrastructure Monitoring at Splunk

Splunk's Growth Engineering team showcases one of their first Splunk product adoption-Splunk Infrastructure ...