All Apps and Add-ons

how to see multiple file names in Spunk with there status

sunnyparmar
Communicator

Hi Guys,

I have multiple .xml files, around 1100 and all files have the status of either negative or positive in logs so I want to search all files on Splunk in a one go corresponding there status. Any insights would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance
Ankit

0 Karma

burwell
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hello. Please provide sample logs.

0 Karma

sunnyparmar
Communicator

In case of Negative acknowledgement getting these two errors in log for the same file -

841392-1538181685-12005_ehfd.jcloud.no.xml - Returned negative MDN ERROR: and Unable to persist XML document

For positive acknowledgment, logs generating -> status=ok

Thanks in advance..

0 Karma

burwell
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

I am not quite understanding this. Is there a log with the above lines? Can you show us a sample of the exact lines so we can help?

It looks like there is no date or timestamp in the above, for example.

Thanks.

0 Karma

sunnyparmar
Communicator

Hi @burwell,

Could you please help me out. Waiting for your help.

Thanks
Ankit

0 Karma

sunnyparmar
Communicator

In case of OK acknowledgement -

2018-09-29 00:41:25,590 [AS2Servlet.java] [http-bio-8080-exec-358] [DEBUG] [eu.peppol.inbound.server.AS2Servlet] Served request, status=OK:

In case of ERROR acknowledgment -

2018-09-29 00:01:57,418 [InboundMessageReceiver.java] [http-bio-8080-exec-358] [ERROR] [eu.peppol.as2.InboundMessageReceiver] Unexpected error: Unable to persist XML document for PeppolMessageMetaData
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Database Performance Sidebar Panel Now on APM Database Query Performance & Service ...

We’ve streamlined the troubleshooting experience for database-related service issues by adding a database ...

IM Landing Page Filter - Now Available

We’ve added the capability for you to filter across the summary details on the main Infrastructure Monitoring ...

Dynamic Links from Alerts to IM Navigators - New in Observability Cloud

Splunk continues to improve the troubleshooting experience in Observability Cloud with this latest enhancement ...