All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk to Slack Integration is not working post 8.0.1 Upgrade for Splunk Enterprise On-Prem!

vsrigane
Explorer

Hello Siegfried Puchbauer,

Hope you are doing well. I am writing this message to let you know that, we have been using the App "Slack Notification Alert" (https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/2878/) on our Splunk Enterprise, to page out our operations team members and notify our customers whenever, something goes wrong in our servers or platform.

However, we recently upgraded our Splunk Enterprise Platform from 7.3.3 to 8.0.1 and we no longer are getting paged out on slack and looks like this alert action is no longer supported for 8.0.1. We did reach out to Splunk Support and understood that, this was a developer app and that is the reason why we are reaching out to you.

Kindly help to provide us a solution or an alternative as to what we could utilize as a work around for this application or alert action add on.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks and regards,
Vishwa

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...

Splunk APM: New Product Features + Community Office Hours Recap!

Howdy Splunk Community! Over the past few months, we’ve had a lot going on in the world of Splunk Application ...

Index This | Forward, I’m heavy; backward, I’m not. What am I?

April 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...