All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk integration with Barracuda NG firewall - error: PARSER: Applying intentions failed Comparator '=' (...)

trytytka12

Hello all,
I'm trying to integrate Barracuda NG Firewall 7.2 with Splunk 7.3.1, I don't see any data syslogging to my Splunk instance.
This is the only information I see after set all like they say here:
Splunk Integration

PARSER: Applying intentions failed Comparator '=' has an invalid term on the left hand side: host=sourcetype
I don't see any hosts after setting up all like the Barracudas' Campus say

I suppose "PARSER' error isn't even related with my problem at all.

Here they say Splunk 7.x should work with Barracuda NG Firewall

0 Karma

trytytka12

I have sent barracudas' configuration file to Barracuda support, and they say all configuration are set up correctly, so this problem is on the side Splunk instance I suppose.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Get ready to show some Splunk Certification swagger at .conf24!

Dive into the deep end of data by earning a Splunk Certification at .conf24. We're enticing you again this ...

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Now On-Demand Join us to learn more about how you can leverage Service Level Objectives (SLOs) and the new ...

Database Performance Sidebar Panel Now on APM Database Query Performance & Service ...

We’ve streamlined the troubleshooting experience for database-related service issues by adding a database ...