All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk eStreamer App Error Outputting Keys and Certificates

dania_abujuma
Engager

Hello Splunkers!

I am downloading the eStreamer TA for Splunk (Cisco Secure Firewall app), and I am facing the issue below:

/opt/splunk/etc/apps/TA-eStreamer/bin/encore$ openssl pkcs12 -in client.pkcs12 -nocerts -nodes -out "/opt/splunk/etc/apps/TA-eStreamer/bin/encore/10.1.50.10-8302_pkcs.key"
Enter Import Password:
Error outputting keys and certificates
802B49170A7F0000:error:0308010C:digital envelope routines:inner_evp_generic_fetch:unsupported:../crypto/evp/evp_fetch.c:349:Global default library context, Algorithm (RC2-40-CBC : 0), Properties ()

I understand that this error is related to Python package, but I can see that Python is already installed:

dania_abujuma_0-1709105815338.png

Can anyone help me?

0 Karma

alain
Observer

facing same issue, any solution?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer at Splunk .conf24 ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Combine Multiline Logs into a Single Event with SOCK: a Step-by-Step Guide for ...

Combine multiline logs into a single event with SOCK - a step-by-step guide for newbies Olga Malita The ...