All Apps and Add-ons

Palo Alto custom JavaScript error caused an issue loading your dashboard.

shawno

A custom JavaScript error caused an issue loading your dashboard.

I'm experiencing this error on both the palo alto networks app and add-on app; I'm unsure why reporting is no longer ingesting data.

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Karma

rsennett_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi Shawno:
The Palo Alto App and Add on are supported by Palo Alto and they're very happy to work with folks on getting the app to work. I recommend you use your power as a PA customer to reach out to them for more specific help.

If you'd like this community to help, you will need to be more specific, like telling us what dashboard and whether there is more info about the error (is there an actual context to the error or does it just say "error"). See if you can give a bit more info here and then people will be able to help out.

Also you have an error on a dashboard are also talking about data no longer ingesting.
Are you sure? Is the data there if you just say index=blah sourcetype=blah... ? Or is it that the error is stopping data from po

With Splunk... the answer is always "YES!". It just might require more regex than you're prepared for!
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Stay Connected: Your Guide to May Tech Talks, Office Hours, and Webinars!

Take a look below to explore our upcoming Community Office Hours, Tech Talks, and Webinars this month. This ...

They're back! Join the SplunkTrust and MVP at .conf24

With our highly anticipated annual conference, .conf, comes the fez-wearers you can trust! The SplunkTrust, as ...

Enterprise Security Content Update (ESCU) | New Releases

Last month, the Splunk Threat Research Team had two releases of new security content via the Enterprise ...