All Apps and Add-ons

I installed the Fire Brigade app on a search peer, but why am I not seeing any host or retention data?

srmohan

I have installed Fire Brigade app on a search peer, but I'm not able to see host or retention data.

1. Do I need to install the Technology Add-on for Fire Brigade? If yes, where should this be installed?
  2. Have installed in FB on the search peer. Is this the correct location to install?
0 Karma

sowings
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Per the extra documentation "Details", yes, you will need the TA. The TA does the data collection; it live on the indexer nodes (any hosts which have data stored locally, and in some cases this may mean your search head, too!). The FB main app lives on the search head, not the "peer" assuming you meant "indexer" when you said "peer".

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Join Us for Splunk University and Get Your Bootcamp Game On!

If you know, you know! Splunk University is the vibe this summer so register today for bootcamps galore ...

.conf24 | Learning Tracks for Security, Observability, Platform, and Developers!

.conf24 is taking place at The Venetian in Las Vegas from June 11 - 14. Continue reading to learn about the ...

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...