All Apps and Add-ons

How to create a dashboard including Auto Redirect without HTML option (no luck thus far CSS + JavaScript)?

jubonilla

Hi,

I've been trying to create a dashboard that can redirect (without clicking) automatically, this shall be accomplished without the HTML option (as it will not be listed as a dashboard for the app I'm currently using).

Been trying CSS + JS without success, the following answer might help, but I am not sure which files were modified:

https://community.splunk.com/t5/All-Apps-and-Add-ons/Sideview-Utils-How-to-automatically-redirect-to...

The dashboard has one panel, I was trying with search ID and .js detecting when it's done:

jubonilla_0-1599392417151.png

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Database Performance Sidebar Panel Now on APM Database Query Performance & Service ...

We’ve streamlined the troubleshooting experience for database-related service issues by adding a database ...

IM Landing Page Filter - Now Available

We’ve added the capability for you to filter across the summary details on the main Infrastructure Monitoring ...

Dynamic Links from Alerts to IM Navigators - New in Observability Cloud

Splunk continues to improve the troubleshooting experience in Observability Cloud with this latest enhancement ...