All Apps and Add-ons

ERROR ExecProcessor messages after installing App for AWS Billing

davidtrujillo
Explorer

Hi,

I can not get my App for AWS Billing (SplunkAppforAWSBilling v2.0.10) fetching data.

I have downloaded and installed App for AWS Billing, setup the credentials on aws.yaml properly, and verified that System Group have Full Control Permissions to the whole $SPLUNK_HOME\etc\apps\SplunkAppforAWSBilling

However, I still can not make my App to fetch data.

I am not getting any error messages in $SPLUNK_HOME/var/log/splunk/SplunkAppforAWSBilling.log

I am getting the following error messages in splunkd.log

ERROR ExecProcessor - message from "python "C:\Program Files\Splunk\etc\apps\SplunkAppforAWSBilling\bin\FetchDetailedReport.py"" in "C:\Program Files\Splunk\etc\apps\SplunkAppforAWSBilling\local\aws.yaml", line 3, column 19

ERROR ExecProcessor - message from "python "C:\Program Files\Splunk\etc\apps\SplunkAppforAWSBilling\bin\FetchDetailedReport.py"" yaml.scanner.ScannerError: mapping values are not allowed here

ERROR ExecProcessor - message from "python "C:\Program Files\Splunk\etc\apps\SplunkAppforAWSBilling\bin\FetchDetailedReport.py"" self.get_mark())

ERROR ExecProcessor - message from "python "C:\Program Files\Splunk\etc\apps\SplunkAppforAWSBilling\bin\FetchDetailedReport.py"" File "C:\Program Files\Splunk\etc\apps\SplunkAppforAWSBilling\bin\yaml\scanner.py", line 580, in fetch_value

ERROR ExecProcessor - message from "python "C:\Program Files\Splunk\etc\apps\SplunkAppforAWSBilling\bin\FetchDetailedReport.py"" return self.fetch_value()

Well, here i got stuck. Any ideas ?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Stay Connected: Your Guide to May Tech Talks, Office Hours, and Webinars!

Take a look below to explore our upcoming Community Office Hours, Tech Talks, and Webinars this month. This ...

They're back! Join the SplunkTrust and MVP at .conf24

With our highly anticipated annual conference, .conf, comes the fez-wearers you can trust! The SplunkTrust, as ...

Enterprise Security Content Update (ESCU) | New Releases

Last month, the Splunk Threat Research Team had two releases of new security content via the Enterprise ...