All Apps and Add-ons

Cofense Intelligence Add-on results in HTTPListener Socket Error

ppuru
Path Finder

Cofense Intelligence Add-on (https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/3967) results in

10:47:48.704 AM
06-21-2018 10:47:48.704 +0200 ERROR ExecProcessor - message from "python C:\Softwares\etc\apps\TA-cofenseintelligence\bin\TA-cofenseintelligence.py" WARNING:cofense:Could not load checkpoint from: C:\Softwares\var\lib\splunk\modinputs\TA-cofenseintelligence\position
host = XXXX source = C:\Softwares\var\log\splunk\splunkd.log sourcetype = splunkd
6/21/18
10:47:47.686 AM
06-21-2018 10:47:47.686 +0200 ERROR ExecProcessor - message from "python C:\Softwares\etc\apps\TA-cofenseintelligence\bin\TA-cofenseintelligence.py" WARNING:TA-cofenseintelligence:Setting up the Cofense section
host = XXXX source = C:\Softwares\var\log\splunk\splunkd.log sourcetype = splunkd
6/21/18
10:47:45.708 AM

06-21-2018 10:47:45.708 +0200 WARN HttpListener - Socket error from 127.0.0.1 while accessing /servicesNS/nobody/TA-cofenseintelligence/data/inputs/TA-cofenseintelligence/Cofense/: Winsock error 10054

Is it because my internet connection is through a proxy? - But in case of Modular Inputs, I never had to define any proxy settings. Modular Inputs works fine without any issues to fetch REST API data from the cloud.

0 Karma

deepashri_123
Motivator
0 Karma

ppuru
Path Finder

Thanks. But I couldn't find much useful info in there which could help me with the problem in hand.
The problem that I face is specific to Cofense Intelligence Add-on app.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Stay Connected: Your Guide to May Tech Talks, Office Hours, and Webinars!

Take a look below to explore our upcoming Community Office Hours, Tech Talks, and Webinars this month. This ...

They're back! Join the SplunkTrust and MVP at .conf24

With our highly anticipated annual conference, .conf, comes the fez-wearers you can trust! The SplunkTrust, as ...

Enterprise Security Content Update (ESCU) | New Releases

Last month, the Splunk Threat Research Team had two releases of new security content via the Enterprise ...