All Apps and Add-ons

Cisco AnyConnect Network Visibility Module (NVM) App for Splunk: Is CIM compliance on the roadmap for this app?

mikaelbje
Motivator

Is CIM compliance for this app on the roadmap? It looks like there's a lot of interesting stuff in there that would fit well into a security context.

0 Karma
1 Solution

nvzFlow
Path Finder

It certainly could be a consideration for a future release, but is not planned at the moment.

View solution in original post

nvzFlow
Path Finder

It certainly could be a consideration for a future release, but is not planned at the moment.

nvzFlow
Path Finder

Hi,

Send an email directly to nvzflow@cisco.com and we can chat about it directly.

0 Karma

mikaelbje
Motivator

I can help you out with CIM compliance if required. Just let me know. Shouldn't take much time. All I need is a list of "friendly names" for the fields the app extracts as some of them are a bit ambiguous 🙂

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

More Ways To Control Your Costs With Archived Metrics | Register for Tech Talk

Tuesday, May 14, 2024  |  11AM PT / 2PM ET Register to Attend Join us for this Tech Talk and learn how to ...

.conf24 | Personalize your .conf experience with Learning Paths!

Personalize your .conf24 Experience Learning paths allow you to level up your skill sets and dive deeper ...

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...