All Apps and Add-ons

SentinelOne App for Splunk Error: "cannot unpack non-iterable NoneType object" & Authentication Failed (v5.1 & 5.2)

imarri
Engager

Having trouble integrating SentinelOne App for Splunk (v5.1 & 5.2) - "cannot unpack non-iterable NoneType object" & Authentication Failed

I'm encountering errors while integrating the SentinelOne App for Splunk on both versions 5.1 and 5.2. I've followed the official documentation (please specify which documentation if available) for API integration and configured everything within the app, including sourcetypes ("activities","threats","Activities","Application"etc).

when searching events for SentinelOne: [I am seeing the following error]

error_message="cannot unpack non-iterable NoneType object" error_type="<class 'TypeError'>" error_arguments="cannot unpack non-iterable NoneType object" error_filename="s1_client.py" error_line_number="496" input_guid="6xxxxxb-8xxxc-e531-e6x8-4xxxaf" input_name="edr-activities"

error_message="[{'code': 4010010, 'detail': None, 'title': 'Authentication Failed'}]" error_type="<class 'management.mgmtsdk_v2.exceptions.UnauthorizedException'>" error_arguments="[{'code': 4010010, 'detail': None, 'title': 'Authentication Failed'}]" error_filename="s1_client.py" error_line_number="188" input_guid="6xxxxx-8xxx-exxx-xxx78-4xxxxxaf" input_name="edr-activities" "

@sentinelone 

App - https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/5433

Labels (2)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Get the T-shirt to Prove You Survived Splunk University Bootcamp

As if Splunk University, in Las Vegas, in-person, with three days of bootcamps and labs weren’t enough, now ...

Wondering How to Build Resiliency in the Cloud?

IT leaders are choosing Splunk Cloud as an ideal cloud transformation platform to drive business resilience,  ...