Training + Certification Discussions

Practical lab results not available in my profile on the updated STEP website three weeks after completing

mr56
Engager

I completed the practical lab in May and received an email from the instructor stating that I had passed. However, the Splunk education website was updated after taking the test, and now there is nothing in my profile that shows I ever took the test. Additionally, the Arch exam is not available to me on Pearson, and there is no skill badge displaying at Credly. I have opened a case and tried multiple ways to contact Splunk about this issue, but I have made no progress in resolving it. My case is over a week old, and there hasn't been a single update. I spent $1000 on this lab and have no clear support path to their education team. This is unacceptable.

cert-team-admin
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hi @mr56

So sorry to hear this. There have been some instances similar to this with others, and the team is working on fixing the issue. 

You have brought up a few issues that the certification team should be able to assist you with as well. Did you open the case with certification@splunk.com. If yes, then please DM me with your case number. If not, please send us an email asap, detailing each of your issues. 

Thank you for your patience, 

- The Certification Team

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Modern way of developing distributed application using OTel

Recently, I had the opportunity to work on a complex microservice using Spring boot and Quarkus to develop a ...

Enterprise Security Content Update (ESCU) | New Releases

Last month, the Splunk Threat Research Team had 3 releases of new security content via the Enterprise Security ...

Archived Metrics Now Available for APAC and EMEA realms

We’re excited to announce the launch of Archived Metrics in Splunk Infrastructure Monitoring for our customers ...