Splunk Search

how do I add an upper row with count eval?

3DGjos
Communicator

Hello, i'm doing a report (splunk 7.3) in which I need to append some counts in the first row of the table im generating.

this is my query:

myquery | dedup ID| eval DLP_installed=if(match(myDLPTAG, "yes", "no"), DLP_rules_installed=if(match(myDLPrules, "yes", "no") |  stats values(DLP_installed) as dlpinstalled values(DLP_rules_installed) as "rules_installed" values(Tags) AS Tags by ID, FQDN

I need to append a row containing count(eval(DLP_installed=="yes")) as first row.

any ideas?

Thanks

0 Karma

adonio
Ultra Champion

do you mean something like below?

.... | eventstats count(eval(DLP_installed=="yes")) as instlled_count ... then use the new field as you see fit

3DGjos
Communicator

Thanks for your answer!
but, with eventstats only the count fields appear as columns repeating the same information for every row.

I need them to appear as the upper row

0 Karma

adonio
Ultra Champion

yes ... just finish it off with your ... | stats ....

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Get the T-shirt to Prove You Survived Splunk University Bootcamp

As if Splunk University, in Las Vegas, in-person, with three days of bootcamps and labs weren’t enough, now ...

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Wondering How to Build Resiliency in the Cloud?

IT leaders are choosing Splunk Cloud as an ideal cloud transformation platform to drive business resilience,  ...