Splunk Enterprise

Splunk Indexer Can't move bucket to frozen path- How do I resolve this error?

batabay
Path Finder

Hi,

I can't move buckets to splunk frozen archive, its gives an errors.

07-19-2022 12:36:37.249 +0300 INFO DatabaseDirectoryManager - Getting size on disk: Unable to get size on disk for bucket id=kart~37~D99E1DD0-C0D8-4BE9-9A46-D4EDE5EFE178 path="/data/splunk/var/lib/splunk/kart/db/hot_v1_37" (This is usually harmless as we may be racing with a rename in BucketMover or the S2SFileReceiver threadwhich should be obvious in log filethe previous WARN message about this path can safely be ignored.caller=serialize_SizeOnDisk

I set a file permission, chown splunk: to frozen_path

I increased ulimit to infinite

I can create file and folder on frozen path with splunk user, But as ı said, Splunk can't move buckets to frozen archieve.

Thank you.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer Certification at ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...