Splunk Enterprise

Format to show data

Gabriel_CCI
Explorer

Hi.

Colleagues.
Somebody help me?

I have this query by current day (figure 1)

index=xxxx sourcetype=xxx earliest=-d@d latest=now |table control indicador cumplimiento| sort control
|chart values(cumplimiento) over control by indicador

the fields are: Empleo, Huérfanas, Uso, Control _time and Month

figure1.png

My problem is, I need also show data as showing in figure 2 (by month), but I don´t find the way to show as the figure (with month on top) 

figure 2.png

Somebody were a similar problem?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Karma

Gabriel_CCI
Explorer

Hi, Isn´t possible with join of chart?

0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

No, the view you have is a table view and table views have unique column names, and do not have additional headers such as month as you have shown in your graphic.

0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

This is not possible with a single standard visualisation - you could have multiple panels with a different month in each panel.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer Certification at ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...