Dashboards & Visualizations

mailto for multiple results

Spike

Hi everyone,
this would be my first addition into community, have been using it for some time and it has been great. However now i have an issue i am not able to find answer or thread so thought to ask if someone is able to help. I have a search which gives me names of people, email addresses and other data. I wish to know if there is a way how to, when clicked on the value in field: Email it would open outlook and fill in the emails that were searched? Lets say I have 10 results,  and i would like for all 10 emails to be filled in the outlook email. i am able to do it through drilldown - click.value2 or row.fieldname..but those are going to fill in one specific email. I wish to have this capability but for group emails. Before I go and use sendemail, i was wondering if this can be done via mailto and possibly how?

hope you all have good day ! 🙂 

Labels (3)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer Certification at ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...