Dashboards & Visualizations

How do I add dashboards that are only for MyApp to the navigation menu?

kranthik
Explorer

I am using the "Navigation menu" to add "All Dashboards" label to the bar with dynamic list view as source=all. This is listing all Global Apps, but I want to see Dashboards that are only for MyApp.

0 Karma
1 Solution

mayurr98
Super Champion
0 Karma

ischoenmaker
Explorer

Let me add more context and a suggestion. The page suggested by @mayurr98 does not solve this issue.

We have around 90 global shared dashboards. If we use the dynamics list with source=all you get all global dashboards and the ones created in the app.
We can refer to this apps' dashboards by using name=, but with this many apps and dashboards that is not really an option.

Basically what would work for us is possibility to use something like source=app to only show views/searches created in that app context, the same as in the dashboard and searches overview: all/this app/private.

mayurr98
Super Champion

hey @kranthik

Refer below link
http://dev.splunk.com/view/webframework-developapps/SP-CAAAEP9

let me know if it helps!

0 Karma

MousumiChowdhur
Contributor

Hi @kranthik, can you be more clear with the requirement so that it's easier to suggest solutions?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...