Dashboards & Visualizations

Controlling where "results per page" is displayed on dashboard

snowmizer
Communicator

How can I control where the "results per page" dropdown is displayed on my dashboard/view? I would like it to always display in the upper right corner.

Thanks

Tags (2)

cpeteman
Contributor

Had a similar problem thanks for asking this question.

RicoSuave
Builder

I was looking through one of my dashboards, and i think i found the solution. If you look at the source for you dashboard, specifically css, you'll notice there is a View Results at the bottom of whatever panel you are concerned with. I would try to move this line up or down and/or use position properties listed here. http://www.w3schools.com/css/pr_class_position.asp

Hope this helps.

snowmizer
Communicator

Not really sure where you're looking. I have the xml code for my dashboard and the application itself has a few css files (application.css, and then I have a couple of css files that I specifically created for specific dashboards. When I look at the application.css I don't see anything dealing with "View Results".

I'm obviously missing something.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...

Get ready to show some Splunk Certification swagger at .conf24!

Dive into the deep end of data by earning a Splunk Certification at .conf24. We're enticing you again this ...

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Now On-Demand Join us to learn more about how you can leverage Service Level Objectives (SLOs) and the new ...