All Apps and Add-ons

Why cant I find LookUp Editor?

DMandriod

I was trying to ingest data from a spreadsheet and picked up the following instruction  but cant find LookUp Editor even from the link on the help page:

Extract from help page:

"First, I highly recommend checking out the lookup editor app. That app is free and it allows you to make new lookup files and edit them in an nice interface. If you want to import a spreadsheet from Excel, all you have to do is save it as a CSV and import it via the app.

To do so, open the Lookup Editor and click the “New” button. Next, click “import from CSV file” at the top right and select your file. This will import the contents of the lookup file into the view. Press save to persist it."

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

The Lookup File Editor app has been replaced by Splunk App for Lookup File Editing (https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/1724)

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Detecting Remote Code Executions With the Splunk Threat Research Team

REGISTER NOWRemote code execution (RCE) vulnerabilities pose a significant risk to organizations. If ...

Observability | Use Synthetic Monitoring for Website Metadata Verification

If you are on Splunk Observability Cloud, you may already have Synthetic Monitoringin your observability ...

More Ways To Control Your Costs With Archived Metrics | Register for Tech Talk

Tuesday, May 14, 2024  |  11AM PT / 2PM ET Register to Attend Join us for this Tech Talk and learn how to ...