All Apps and Add-ons

Splunk DBconnect 3.14 timestamp as rising column failed as ORA-01861: literal does not match format string

tungpx
Loves-to-Learn Everything

Hello,

I tried to input an DB with query as below:

SELECT ...,
       txn_stamp as TXTIME,

FROM mybd
WHERE txn_stamp > ? ORDER BY TXTIME ASC

When I hit Excecute query, the result produce error: ORA-01861: literal does not match format string.

My txn_stamp is a time stamp column with the format: YYYY-mm-dd HH:MM:SS (ex: 2023-08-31 00:00:25).

The curious thing is sometime it worked, Executing query show data, but it will stop at some point, I suspect it's because of the above error.

My thinking is I want to formart either my db timestamp formart or the rising column timestamp formart to the same formart so it won't be a mischatch, but I don't know how.

Labels (3)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Database Performance Sidebar Panel Now on APM Database Query Performance & Service ...

We’ve streamlined the troubleshooting experience for database-related service issues by adding a database ...

IM Landing Page Filter - Now Available

We’ve added the capability for you to filter across the summary details on the main Infrastructure Monitoring ...

Dynamic Links from Alerts to IM Navigators - New in Observability Cloud

Splunk continues to improve the troubleshooting experience in Observability Cloud with this latest enhancement ...