All Apps and Add-ons

Sourcefire Defense Center into Splunk for Sourcefire App - Windows

MrWh1t3
Path Finder

Hey all, does anyone know of a good set of instructions for getting the Splunk for Sourcefire app receiving data from a Sourcefire Defense Center (im running a DC 750). I got the app installed on Splunk, I have what I think is the proper configuration for estreamer, but it's not working. I have verified that the DC is sending SYSLOG events to Splunk so I know it's "talking", but I can't get anything into the Splunk for Sourcefire App.

I edited the config file with the ip of my DC as well. Still nothing.

Any thoughts? I'm running Splunk on Windows. I have Perl and Python installed.

0 Karma

lkouajie

THe estreamer app is only compatible with Unix platforms

0 Karma

MrWh1t3
Path Finder

Is this answer, "run Splunk on Linux"?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer at Splunk .conf24 ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...